We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Client Relationship Manager to form part of our Client Relations Department. You will act as a main point of contact and will be responsible for building strong and long term relationships with new and existing partners.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone that is career-motivated and wants to work within a company that is growing on an international level. This role will allow you to be up to date with developments in the Payment Industry, will help you to gain experience, grow your network and achieve your long term career goals.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for assigned partners
- Building and maintaining long-term and trusted relationship with partners
- Collaborating and liaising with different departments to achieve better results
- Attending meetings with partners
- Delivering presentations
- Growing portfolio by generating business from new partners, including upselling to existing partners
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services
- Following up with partners on incomplete applications and other matters as necessary
- Keeping an updated database of Partners
- Strong presentation and communication skills. Proficiency in English (speaking and writing), other languages will be an asset.
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills
- Possess a strong work ethic and a team player mentality
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Be able to work independently
- Great business sense and the ability to work to budgets
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience in a similar role will be considered as an asset.
- Experience in the card acquiring or payment processing business will be considered an asset