We are looking for a collaborative and motivated Client Services Manager to help grow and manage the team. The successful candidate will be someone who is passionate about delivering service excellence and maintaining a collaborative and inclusive team environment.
- Manage, monitor and review daily operational functions in order to ensure correct quality standards.
- Review daily priorities and takes appropriate action to ensure that expected results are achieved.
- Keep abreast of system changes and events and proactively plans to accommodate accordingly.
- Effectively manage staff to maximise their potential and profitability for the company.
- Improving customer service quality by analysing customer service metrics and customer feedback in order to evaluate and re-design processes and implement any required changes.
- Set clear objectives; evaluate progress and instil a high-performance culture with a focus on teamwork and service excellence.
- Increases productivity by ensuring that the necessary resources are provided.
- Collaborates with other departments to resolve problems, facilitate solutions and enhance service delivery.
- Developing and updating procedures and policies.
- Translate business strategy into relevant service standards and processes and implements accordingly.
- 3 – 5 years’ related working experience with exposure to IT operations, service industry, Fintech or banking advantageous.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to mentor and coach.
- Advanced ability in problem-solving.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to build effective and collaborative working relationships.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic and a team player mentality
- Capability to think out of the box.