Truevo is growing at a rapid pace and we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our CRM team. The CRM Specialist will be responsible for the day to day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform. This is an exciting role for someone who is looking to start their career as a CRM administrator.
- Handle all administrative functions including user account maintenance and security settings, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Assist with gathering and analysing requirements from different departments to establish suitable processes and provide solutions that leverage the Salesforce functionality.
- Configure and maintain custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, formulas, data validation rules, triggers, custom workflows, approval processes, installed packages, etc. within Salesforce.com.
- Manage Salesforce.com data imports and clean-ups as well as integration of applications connected to Saleforce.com.
- Keep abreast of new features and best practises for Salesfore.com.
- A positive “can-do” attitude and a willingness to grow and learn.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Able to meet deadlines and prioritize simultaneous requests.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on our CRM and corresponding systems.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality will be an advantage.