Truevo is seeking to recruit a Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) on a full-time basis. The MLRO will report directly to the company’s Board of Directors.
The MLRO carries significant responsibility and the company is seeking to employ an appropriately experienced individual in the field. The MLRO should be of “sufficient seniority and command” within its organisational structure.
The selected candidate will report to the Board of Directors of the company.
- Contributing to the design, implementation and maintenance of the company’s AML and CFT programme.
- Ensure that the company, as a subject person, complies with the Prevention of Money Laundering and Funding of Terrorism Regulations (“PMLFTR”), FIAU Implementing Procedures and other guidelines issued by the FIAU. This is reflected in ensuring that the company has the Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism Policies and Procedures in place. The MLRO should exercise effective influence on the said policies and ensure day-to-day oversight of the measures, policies, controls and procedures in place.
- Reporting to the Board of Directors of any matters of non-compliance to the Anti-Money Laundering and Countering of Terrorism Programme adopted and implemented by the company.
- Overall responsibility for the company’s Internal and External Reporting Obligations relating to AML/CFT activities.
- Develop and implement a training programme which is applicable to the company in terms of the Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism.