Truevo Payments Ltd is a young financial institution licensed by the MFSA and is a principal member of Visa and MasterCard. Truevo offers a range of payment services (acquiring) across multiple channels.
- Monitor merchant performance against Card Scheme Requirements and internal thresholds.
- Ensure that the merchants are aware of potential breaches and that necessary actions are taken
- Take immediate action on alerts, notification and reporting requirements as requested by the card schemes to ensure compliance with the regulations at all times.
- Working with the merchant underwriting team to ensure that the proper monitoring program and strategy has been setup for the respective merchant and industry types.
- Working closely with the fraud analysts’ team to continuously develop our fraud monitoring systems, assess the suitability of fraud mitigation strategies proposed by the analysts’ team together with the implementation and testing of new parameter settings.
- Analyze transaction behavior to identify potential fraud trends and patterns.
- Maintain accurate records of investigations and case outcomes.
- Create and update the necessary reports to fulfill internal and external compliance and reporting obligations.
- Work with various teams within the company to develop and initiate action plans and long-term solutions for fraud mitigation and compliance.
- Preferably a degree or diploma in Banking & Finance, Statistics or related discipline.
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in fraud and investigation.
- Comfortable when working with high volumes of transactions
- Team player and willing to collaborate
- Organised, diligent and attentive to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Have a drive to ensure continuous process improvement.
- Can do attitude, enthusiastic and ambitious.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.