Truevo is currently seeking an energetic Sales Administrator to join our expanding Commercial department. You will act as the central point of support between the rest of the Sales team, and the other operational departments of Truevo.
The goal is to increase efficiency within our sales processes and procedures, and thus to optimise the way we build relationships with our clients. This is an outstanding opportunity for a hardworking and ambitious individual that wants to grow along with a company that has significant growth plans both in Malta and on an international level.
- Act as the central point of support between the Sales team and the other departments
- Manage inbound leads coming from various sources, including pre-screening, qualifying and assigning to others in the Sales team
- Follow-up on leads via phone and e-mail in order to win new business
- Follow-up with incomplete applications to increase the success rate of inbound applications
- Provide support to the rest of the Sales team whilst coordinating action items with other operational departments
- Assist the SVP Business Development with setting up procedures and processes for the Sales teams
- Provide ad-hoc reporting as and when required
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Working knowledge of Salesforce – highly beneficial
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong time management and planning skills
- Results driven, eager to learn and able to work independently
- Experience in the e-commerce, card payments or iGaming industry will be considered an asset