Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to build your career and grow into a Salesforce administrator? Truevo is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is willing to learn and become our Salesforce champion. The Salesforce Administrator will lead the ongoing development of our salesforce.com implementation while working closely with different departments to understand their procedures and needs. The successful candidate should have a record of working with the Force.com platform. The administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
- Handle all administrative functions including user account maintenance and security settings, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Gather and analyse requirements from different departments to establish suitable processes and provide solutions that leverage the Salesforce functionality
- Configure and maintain custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, formulas, data validation rules, triggers, custom workflows, approval processes, installed packages, etc. within Salesforce.com.
- Complete regular internal system audits, prepare for upgrades and keep up to date with all new saleforce.com functionality
- Manage Salesforce.com data imports and clean-ups as well as the integration of applications connected to Saleforce.com
- Assist in training of new users as well as creation and maintaining of training materials
- Excellent project management skills and a positive “can-do” attitude
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Able to meet deadlines and prioritise simultaneous requests
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and corresponding systems
- A strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality will be an advantage
- Sales Cloud and Service Cloud certifications would be an advantage but not a necessity
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption