As part of Truevo’s continued growth, we are recruiting a Senior Treasury Officer to join our Finance Department.
- Trading in foreign exchange for customer exchange and liquidity management
- Recording and accounting for trades
- Maintaining relationships with banks and other counterparties
- Establishing new banking relationships
- Overseeing cash management duties including liquidity tracking, card-scheme settlements, payments to creditors, placements of overnight deposits etc.
- Preparation of management and regulatory reporting etc.
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts and financial modelling
- Overseeing the bank reconciliations
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes concerning treasury matters
- Maintaining Treasury policies
- Other duties as required
- Degree in banking, finance or similar
- Minimum two years banking experience, preferably within a Treasury environment
- Proficient in use of Microsoft applications, especially Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional analytical skills with a sharp attention to detail, coupled with the ability to support decisions with sound reasoning
- Ability to work within deadlines and under minimal supervision
- Ability to lead a team
- A problem solver with a positive attitude towards challenges
- Have an interest in the Financial Markets
- Ability to work with a dynamic team whilst being able to take own initiative at the same time