As part of Truevo’s continued growth, we are recruiting a Treasury Officer to join our Finance Department.
- Assisting with Trading in foreign exchange for customer exchange and liquidity management
- Recording and accounting for trades
- Daily cash management duties including liquidity tracking, card-scheme settlements, payments to creditors etc.
- Assisting with maintaining relationships with banks and other counterparties
- Assisting in management and regulatory reporting etc.
- Assisting in cash flow forecasts and financial modelling
- Preparation of daily reconciliations
- Assisting with the upkeep of Treasury policies
- Other duties as required
- Degree in banking, finance, management or equivalent
- Proficient in use of Microsoft applications, especially Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional analytical skills with a sharp attention to detail, coupled with the ability to support decisions with sound reasoning
- Able to work within deadlines and under minimal supervision
- A problem solver with a positive attitude towards challenges
- Ability to work with a dynamic team whilst being able to take own initiative at the same time
- Preferably with a background in treasury