Truevo Payments Ltd (C62721) is a financial institution licensed by the MFSA and is a principal member of Visa and Mastercard. Truevo offers a wide range of payment services (gateway, acquiring and money remittance) across multiple channels.
Truevo is currently seeking an ambitious and energetic VP Sales – Travel to join our expanding Commercial department. You will be responsible for establishing and rolling out the sales strategy for the entire Travel vertical. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that is career-motivated and wants to work in a demanding high-growth company and grow with Truevo to the next level.
- Owning, delivering and exceeding the revenue objectives of the business.
- Create and roll out the sales strategy for the Travel vertical.
- Develop a sales plan aligned with the overall company business objectives.
- Manage the entire end-to-end sales process from lead generation to closing of new business.
- Winning new partnerships for Truevo, such as PSPs, gateways, platform providers, booking engines, GDS, etc. that are relevant for the Travel vertical.
- Provide accurate sales forecasting and management reporting.
- Working closely with the Client Relations team and the Onboarding team to ensure seamless activation of new clients.
- Playing a key role in the collection of customer insights to drive product development.
- Strong in new sales and pro-active pipeline management.
- Proven successful track record in new business sales.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Experience in the e-commerce, card payments or financial services industry will be considered an asset.
- Home-based in the EU / EEA / UK