It’s as easy as can be. Just click on this link and start the application process.
To help you sign up as quickly and seamlessly as possible, we have put together a list of things that you might not have on hand but will need to complete your application:
- Your company registration number. If you’re a Sole Trader, you don’t need a company registration number to sign up.
- Links to where you will be selling your products/services online with Truevo.
- Proof of address no older than 6 months.
- A bank statement no older than 6 months.
For each owner, director and/or authorised signatory of your business you will need:
- Their email address and phone number.
- Their date of birth.
- Their place of birth and nationality.
- Their residential address.
- Their PPS number.
If you are a Sole Trader, you may provide your personal IBAN in order for Truevo to settle money into your account, should we need to or should you wish to withdraw your money.
If you are signing up a registered business, you will need to provide your registered business bank account.
The short answer is that by law, it is required for us to certify your identification as your financial service provider.
The more in depth answer is that we need you to verify your identity to help us protect your business and others against fraud, money laundering and terrorism financing. It also gives us a better understanding of who you are, so we can serve you better.
By uploading a photo ID and taking a “selfie”, we’re working towards making this process as fast, trusted, and seamless as possible.
What is the process? We use a company called Jumio to help us verify all Truevo customers. Shortly after completing your application you will receive an email from them requesting that you submit a selfie and a photo of your ID document. Once your ID has been verified, you’ll be asked to upload either a bank statement, credit card statement or utility bill in order to verify your address. In total this shouldn’t take you more than 5 minutes to complete.
Here are some tips and tricks that might help:
- If you are using your computer, try using a mobile phone instead, your phone has a better camera and will be able to take clearer photos.
- Is the light coming from in front of you, rather than behind you? Natural lighting from the front works best.
- Frame the photo like a passport or ID picture. Only your head and shoulders need to be in the shot.
- Remember that this photo is compared to your ID document, so if you’re wearing glasses in your ID, make sure you wear them for your Jumio selfie as well.
- Don’t cover your face with hats or sunglasses.
- A plain white background is ideal.
Now take a look at your photo ID and your Jumio selfie.
- Is the photo ID readable?
- Are your features blurry?
- Is the whole ID in the picture?
If the photos aren’t clear or parts are cut off, it will be difficult for Jumio to successfully match your two documents.
Complete your application in less than 15 minutes. Click here to sign up.
Once you submit your application, we will review your information and get back to you as soon as possible. You could be set up with online payments within days.
Immediately after you submit your application, you should receive a confirmation screen to let you know that our team is busy reviewing your application. We’ll send you two more emails, one from Jumio and one from DocuSign, asking you to complete your ID verification and sign our security document.
Did we answer your question?
The Truevo Support Team is at your service 365 days a year from 8am – 8pm CET/CEST.